B2B Marketing 2021:
What is meant by B2B is commercial activity between companies (Business to Business), for example: a company that wants a large number of cell phones for its new employees, it will provide the required products by ordering from another company that specializes in cell phones, so this is considered Marketing the product / service provided by one company to another. Today the B2B market is the largest of all markets, well above B2C. You’ll find that big companies like Tesla and IBM spend nearly $ 60 million on their daily supplies.
Many B2B companies have adopted methods of digital marketing (for example, search engine optimization (SEO), PPC, landing page creation, social media, and email marketing associated with CRM marketing automation systems or email automated responders). However, B2B organizations often fail to take full advantage of tools. In order to create a chart to showcase the latest research on how companies are using internal marketing, we examined how B2B companies are using digital marketing. The results of various studies show that although many companies provide excellent results, many companies can do more.
How do we do B2B marketing:
His marketing strategy is based on the same principles of marketing between companies and consumers, but it is executed in a special way. The consumer chooses products based on price, prevalence, status, and emotion. For B2B, the buying decision is based on price and potential profits.
In this days, strengthening the relationship through social media has become the most prominent point in the B2B world, because many social media platforms have opened the door for dialogue between global companies and brands. Where a study shows that companies prefer to buy more than companies you follow on social media.
Surveys also prove that 70% of B2B marketers or businesses have a marketing strategy and formal marketing plan. That is why these companies should study B2B marketing trends that will help them improve their digital marketing strategy for 2021.
The target audience of the nature of the customers that B2B marketers care about are based on the following target audience:
- Governmental agencies, and this is one of the biggest and most important goals of marketing between companies.
The company that uses the product.
Institutions that provide important services, such as schools and hospitals.
Companies that resell goods to consumers.
B2B type customer:
- More complex, because the decision-makers in companies are many and variable, so marketers must be patient.
- Buyers are more rational and not reckless, so that in the B2B market they take their decisions, which achieve in making profits every month by buying what makes them the best ROI (return on investment).
This feature makes it easier for the marketer, as all he needs is an excellently designed and manufactured product, with a suitable price and timely delivery.
- This type of customer is distinguished by full knowledge of the marketed product, so the marketer must be fully aware of the product being sold.
- This type of customers is considered a limited number on the one hand, but on the other hand, as I mentioned earlier, their expenses are high, i.e. a small group of customers is the one that controls the largest amount of sales, so marketers must manage customer relations not only in terms of dealing and sales, but also providing them with Advice and solutions to their problems, thereby preserving them.
To get the best results in marketing for these customers, you must make 7 steps:
Step # 1:
B2B Strategy Development:
- Defining target audience: 60% of businesses don’t have a clear target audience strategy.
- Marketing content: 51% of businesses do not agree with the marketing content of the company’s B2B characteristics.
- Prioritize: develop a detailed analysis of your marketing.
- Getting approval: Developing a business case using sales forms.
Step # 2:
- Create a custom company website that you use to test your approaches as the online website has been ranked as the # 1 marketing contact point for B2B clients.
- Review target audience satisfaction using the feedback tool.
- Review lead generation devices, using 8 different content marketing methods, to achieve their goals.
- Set up Google Analytics goals, funnels, and event tracking.
Step # 3:
- Set a specific time of the week for the purpose of SEO. Know that 30% of B2B marketers spend no time on SEO every week, and 55% pay per click in order to get clients instead of doing SEO.
- Craft a set of keywords targeted by the decision maker.
- Identify key branding messages for employers.
- Use public relations and communication to build high-quality backlinks and external links to your site.
- Identify a geographic target and use local metadata for international marketing.
Step # 4:
- Create a content marketing mechanism that helps your audience learn and work better.
- Make the content express your business well.
- Determine the Keywords.
- Create a blog and articles as your content center.
Step # 5:
B2B Social Media Marketing:
- Interact with customers using the social media platforms that work best for you.
- Use all related features of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and twitter
- Use Supported Conversion in Google Analytics to determine what works
Step # 6:
- The use of prominent phrases that urge the user to “take action” or urge to take action across the site.
- Use landing pages to maximize your marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Use emails and welcome profiles to build a long relationship.
Step # 7:
Analytics and Improvement:
- Use your analytics to test and improve regularly.
- Preparing goals and paths of conversion from visitors to potential customers, while determining the value.
- Set up event tracking to see which calls-to-action help identify which content works best.
- Use content experiences to drive conversion on landing pages.
B2B Marketing 2021: What is meant by B2B is commercial activity between companies (Business to Business), for example: a company that wants a large number